Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

Prayer From Psalms 16:1-3

Hymn:

Johnson Oatman, Jr.

I'm pressing on the upward way,
New heights I'm gaining every day;
Still praying as I'm onward bound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven's table land,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

I want to live above the world,
Though Satan's darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright
But still I'll pray till Heav'n) I've found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
Amen.

Proverbs 16:1-3 KJV
The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord . All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits. Commit thy works unto the Lord , and thy thoughts shall be established.

Prayer
Lord I lift you higher for the grace of life today in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father give me the gracd to press on even with the situation I am surrounded with in Jesus name amen.

Lord you know my heart desires and the request of my tongue, Lord please step in  and take me to the next level in Jesus name amen.

Father allow my way to be pleasing before you at all times in Jesus name amen.

I commit my ways into your hands, Lord let be to your glory and give me the grace to abide in all you do in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...