Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2013

Prayer from Psalms 61:1-4

Song:
Because He lives I can face tomorrow,  because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know, owns my future and life is worth a living just because He Lives.

Psalms 61:1-4 KJV
Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Prayer
Oh Lord I thank you for this new dawn and your unfolding blessing in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father you alone can hear the cry of my heart I pray Lord over this situtaion (mention) father hear my cry and show forth in Jesus name amen.

Father you are my strong tower fight my battle for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord disgrace the plans of enemy (ies) over my life, children, family, parents,  spouse,  colleagues,  friend, church and community in Jesus name amen.

Father hide me, my family, colleagues, friends, community continuously under your wings in Jesus name amen.

Father keep me in your tabernacle forever in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...