Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2013

Prayer From Phillipian 2:9-13

Song:
At the Mention of your name every knee must bow, at the mention of your name every tongue confess that you are Lord. You are Lord of Lord. You are King, You are King of kings at the mention of your name every tongue confess.

Philippians 2:9-13 KJV
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Prayer;
Lord thank you for giving me the grace to be alive in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God its only your name that things on earth and Heaven obey, I decree today that my Heavens begin to open today in Jesus name amen.

I decree today in Jesus name that the earth will yield goodness for me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me in guarding my salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus name amen.

Lord that which I am doing or will do that will make me a cast away from your kingdom deliver me from such and prevent me from doing so if I have not done it in Jesus name amen.

As many members of my family, friends and colleagues that are yet to know you, Lord Jesus let them have an encounter that will lead to the salvation of their soul in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord , for answered prayers, thank you Holy Spirit for teaching us how to pray in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
8/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...