Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

Prayer from Proverbs 16 :6-7

Song
I will exalt you Lord for you have lifted me above my enemies. Your banner over me is love.

Proverbs 16:6-7 KJV

By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil. When a man's ways please the Lord , he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord Jesus for this new week all glory to you amen.

Father henceforth increase your fear in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord direct my path and let my ways be pleasing before you in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my enemies be at peace with me and let me possess my possession in Jesus name amen.

Every negative dream upon my life will not manifest in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...