Search This Blog

Friday 28 June 2013

Prayer from Psalms 62:1-4

Song:
Thank you, thank you Lord.
Thank you Lord for everything you have done.

Psalms 62:1-4 KJV

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

Prayer
Almighty God thank you for the grace to witness another day alive in Jesus name amen.

Father strengthen my faith in you even as I wait on you to perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God safe me from the hands of mischievous people in Jesus name amen.

Lord I take refuge under your rock, hide me from all harms in Jesus name amen.

As many that speaks love on their lips but hatered in their heart towards me, my children, family,  friends, church and colleagues expose them and judge them accordingly in Jesus name amen.

Father crown all my efforts with divine blessing do not let me labour in vain in Jesus mighty name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...