Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

Prayer From Mark 6:4-7

Song;
I believe yes Lord I believe it is well with me.

Mark 6:4-7 KJV
But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching. And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

Prayer:
Thank you Lord Jesus for this blessed day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord is there any way I have taken my relationship with you for granted that has allowed unbelief to set into my life have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Father Lord visit me today my Lord, magnify yourself in my life in Jesus name amen.

Today I decree that every spirit that is not of the Lord in my being should leave now and never return in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my spouse, children, family, parents, colleagues, friends and church that every non challant attitude that has been hindering our blessings take a permanent leave  out of our lives and destiny in Jesus name amen.

Lord I commit this day unto your hands have your way in all I will be doing in Jesus name amen.

Lord I subject every works of flesh in and around me under the control of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

I pray for my church and body of Christ worldwide that God will cleanse us with the blood of Jesus and at this endtime we will live for God alone in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer

22/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...