Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Prayer from Isaiah 60: 1

Song:
God will make a way.
Where there seems to be no way.
He works in ways we can't see.
He will make a way for me.
He will be my guide, holding closely to His side.
With love and strength for each new day.
He will make a way,  He will make a way.

Isaiah 60:1 KJV
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this new day in Jesus name amen.

Lord as I rise this day let my glory rise to highest top and next level in life in Jesus name amen.

Father let your glory that's risen upon me shine forth in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus mighty name I pray amen.

Today's Prayer
26/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...