Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Prayer From Psalm 136:1-5

Song:
Amen amen blessings and glory, wisdom thanksgiving and honour. Power and might be unto the Lord.  Forever and ever amen.

Psalms 136:1-5 KJV

O give thanks unto the Lord ; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Prayer;

Lord I thank you for the grace of Life in Jesus name amen.

King of kings I thank you for being my father and king in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for showing your everlasting mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

For your mercy over my family, spouse, children and friend I give thanks in Jesus name amen.

For your mercy over this nation and our Leaders Lord thank you in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for your mercy over the church and body of Christ as a whole in Jesus name. Amen

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer

19/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...