Search This Blog

Saturday 15 June 2013

Prayer From Judges 16;4-6

Song;
Its not by power, its not by might, by my spirit says the Lord.

Thank you Lord for this new day incJesus name amen.

Judges 16:4-6 KJV
And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah. And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver. And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.

Prayer:
Oh Lord deliver me from as many things the enemy of my soul is using to entice me in order for me to be destroyed in Jesus name amen.

Every evil plans laid ahead of me be destroyed in Jesus name amen.

Father strengthen me in all my weakness in Jesus name amen.

Every power/situation appearing as phillistines in my life receive total destruction today in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer amen.

Today's Prayer

15/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...