Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Prayer From Jeremiah 18:1-6

Song;
Take my heart oh Lord, make it ever true.
Take my heart oh Lord, may I be like you.
You are potter I am the clay, break me and make me this is  what I pray. Take my heart oh Lord make it ever true. Take my heart oh Lord may I be Like you.

Thank you Lord for this great day all glory honour and adoration to your name in Jesus name amen.

Jeremiah 18:1-6 KJV
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord , saying, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord . Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Prayer;
Heavenly father I come to you this day open my eyes to see you in Jesus name amen.

Lord today I pray that you open my ears to hear from you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord in all manner break me down and remould me to what you want me to be in Jesus name amen.

Lord perfect all imperfection in my life to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father make me a useful vessel in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not use me and dump me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Toda's Prayer

13/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...