Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2013

Prayer From Psalms 52:1-7

Song;
I will exalt you Lord for you have lifted me above my enemies your banner over me is Love.

Thank you Jehovah for this new day all glory be to you alone in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 52:1-7 KJV
Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue. God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah. The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him: Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

Prayer:
Heavenly father you are the mighty man in battle, Lord fight all battles risen against me for me in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord as many tongue that speaks  devouring words into my destiny, my child, spouse parents and family  judge them accordingly and let their thought for me return to them in Jesus name amen.

Lord increase your fear in me in Jesus name amen.

This day Lord give me a divine encounter in all I do in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for the victories and answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
6/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...