Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2013

Prayer From Proverbs 14:9-12

Song:
Holy are you Lord all creations call you God worthy  is your name . We worship  your majesty, awesome God how great though hath. You are God mighty are your miracle we stand in awe of your Holy name Lord we bow and worship you.

Thank you Lord for this new dawn all glory to your name in Jesus name amen.

Proverbs 14:9-12 KJV
Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour. The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy. The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Sin can hinder progress, joy, breakthrough and eventually leads to both physical and spiritual death. Holiness speeds up progress, breakthrough, joy and Leads to eternal Life.

Prayer:
Lord I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for your mercy upon my life in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me the grace to be upright before you at all times so that I can flourish in the Land of the Living in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to get rid of any form of wickedness in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father direct my path throughout my existence on earth so that I will walk right and end up right in you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord any commitment(s) in my life against your will Jehovah deliver me from such today in Jesus name amen.

Help me Lord to live a life worthy of making Heaven in Jesus might name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
3/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...