Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

Prayer from Joshua 10:8

Song;
You are the mighty God, the great I Am.
Hallelujah Hallelujah.

Joshua 10:8 KJV

And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for counting me, my family, children, spouse, church, friends and colleagues worthy amongst the living today all glory belongs to you.

Father today eliminate every spirit of fear that is stopping me from moving forward in life in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for delivering my enemies into mine hand and giving me total victory over them in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Nissi thank you for granting me victory all around in Jesus mighty name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...