Search This Blog

Sunday 2 June 2013

Prayer From Psalms 9:1-4

Song:
I praise you, I praise you uh, oh Lord. In my life Lord, I see what you're doing. One more time Lord, I lift my hands in praise of your name, I lift my hands in praise of your name.

Heavenly father thank you for this day in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 9:1-4 KJV
I will praise thee, O Lord , with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.

Prayer:

Lord I give all the praise to you for counting me worthy this moment in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to carry on and show forth all your marvellous works in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for giving me victory in all areas, for maintaining my right and my cause in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for the divine joy and gladness that overflows in my heart in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers amen.

Today's Prayer

2/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...