Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2013

Prayer from Philipians 2:5-11

Song;
Create in me a new heart oh Lord and renew right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord.
Take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation and renew right spirit within me.

Philippians 2:5-11 KJV
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for visiting me this morning and counting me among the living in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I come to you have mercy on me for all my short comings knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name amen.

Father give me a humble spirit take away every pride in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Lord everything I do that will not allow me to fulfill purpose take it away now in Jesus name amen.

Lord break me down and remould me so I can function the way you want me to in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that all powers militating against God's will in my life be consumed by fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...