Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Prayer From Psalms 9:13-20

Song:
Unto Jesus I surrender, unto Him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him in His presence daily live. I surrender all2x unto thee my blessed savior I surrender all.

Thank you heavenly Father for this day. Glory be to your Holy name in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 9:13-20 KJV
Have mercy upon me, O Lord ; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death: That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation. The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. Arise, O Lord ; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O Lord : that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Prayer:

Oh Lord I come to you this day for mercy, have mercy upon me and my household consider all our troubles and shower your mercy on us in Jesus name amen.

Lord you have done it before, I believe you can do it again step into my situations henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father give me reasons to rejoice henceforth take away every heaviness in my heart in Jesus name amen.

Lord as many that has dug any pit or hid any net, waiting for me to fall in, Lord because you direct my path Let all evil doers fall into their evil plans for me and my family in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the greatest judge ever existed or known, judge my adversaries according to their ways and deeds in Jesus name amen.

Father you alone know me more than anyone or myself, do not forsake me Lord in Jesus name amen.

I lift all my expectation before you Jesus, let them manifest speedily but according to your will alone in Jesus name amen.

Lord as many who boast of whom they are over my existence, my children, my parents, my familt, my career, my education, my marital life or breakthrough in life, show your mightiness and awesomeness in my life to them and let them realize they are nothing but ordinary man in Jesus name amen.

Lord I lift this nation(s) into your hands let your fear rule and reign in the lives of everyone in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer

5/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...