Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

Prayer From James 5:7-9

Hymn:

My Hope Is Built On Nothing Else
My hope is built on less
Than Jesus Christ and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
                                              
Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne. Amen

James 5:7-9 KJV
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord Jesus for counting me worthy among the living today all glory belongs to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord increase in me the grace and ability to be patient and walk/work with you till eternity in Jesus name amen.

Father as many who I have held captive in unforgiveness I release and forgive them today in Jesus name amen. ( You have to sincerely forgive make restitution where necessary)

Lord as many who have grudges and unforgiveness towards me  touch their heart this day and let them forgive me in Jesus name amen.

Father grant unto me the grace to guard my salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus name amen.

When the time comes for me to return to you Lord do not let me be found wanting of your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...