Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Prayer From Judges 16:1-3

Song:
Magnify the Lord with me exalt the name of Jesus. 2x

Judges 16:1-3 KJV
Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her. And it was told the Gazites, saying, Samson is come hither. And they compassed him in, and laid wait for him all night in the gate of the city, and were quiet all the night, saying, In the morning, when it is day, we shall kill him. And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.

Prayer :
Lord thank you for counting me worthy among the living today all glory to your name in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord, in anyway I am doing what is against your will show me and bring me out of it in Jesus name amen.

Almighty father every form of disobedient in me that is gradually leading me to a doom father forgive me and direct my path henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Oh God every worldly thing enticing me in order to destroy my purpose in life deliver me from such in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the grace not to grieve the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...