Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

Prayer From 2Timothy 1:12-14

Song;
We give you glory, glory, glory to the lamb 2x.
For you are glorious and worthy to be praised you are the lamb upon the throne.
Unto you we lift our voice in praise.
You are the lamb upon the throne.

2 Timothy 1:12-14 KJV
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

Prayer:
Father thank you for another day all glory belongs to you alone in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me to live a life worthy of being your child in this end time in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the grace not to grieve the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant unto me the grace to hold unto you even in the midst of trials all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for granting my request in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer

20/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...