Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2013

Prayer From Matthew 28:17-20

Hymn:

Draw Me Nearer - Fanny Crosby

I am thine, O Lord, I have heard thy voice,
and it told thy love to me;
but I long to rise in the arms of faith
and be closer drawn to thee.

Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
to the cross where thou hast died.
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
to thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to thy service, Lord,
by the power of grace divine;
let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
and my will be lost in thine.

Matthew 28:17-20 KJV
And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord for another chance to witness this day alive in Jesus name amen.

Father take away every form of doubt in my life that hinders me from sharing the gospel as you want me to in Jesus name amen.

Father all power in Heaven and on earth belongs to you endow me with the power to do your will at all times in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord impact in me the Zeal to reach out to lost souls and populate your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Lord as I embark on doing your will and wining soul into your Kingdom do not let me be found wanting in your kingdom at the end of my race on earth in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for always being with me even when I am unworthy of it, all glory be to your name in Jesus name amen.

Father as I evangelise the gospel speak the right words through me to those I evangelise to and have your way in their lives in Jesus name amen.

Lord draw me nearer to you everyday of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
7/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...