Search This Blog

Monday 10 June 2013

Prayer From 1Samuel 1:19-28

Song;
Be glorified, be glorified2x
Be glorified in the Heaven, be glorified in the earth, Be glorified in this temple Lord Jesus, Jesus Be thou glorified.

Lord be thou glorified for this new day in Jesus name amen.

1 Samuel 1:19-28 KJV

And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord , and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her. Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the Lord . And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the Lord the yearly sacrifice, and his vow. But Hannah went not up; for she said unto her husband, I will not go up until the child be weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the Lord , and there abide for ever. And Elkanah her husband said unto her, Do what seemeth thee good; tarry until thou have weaned him; only the Lord establish his word. So the woman abode, and gave her son suck until she weaned him. And when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bullocks, and one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, and brought him unto the house of the Lord in Shiloh: and the child was young. And they slew a bullock, and brought the child to Eli. And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the Lord . For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: Therefore also I have lent him to the Lord ; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord . And he worshipped the Lord there.

Prayer:

Lord today direct my steps to where I will be connected to my destiny helper in Jesus name amen.

Lord today as I take step to do my bit as human perfect all that concerns me in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Lord as I give my sacrifice of praise and worship(mention if different) to you let it be acceptable in your sight oh Lord grant me the grace to do more in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Lord henceforth connect I and my husband to be, wife to be in a way that surpass the understanding of human in Jesus name amen.(pray it for anyone waiting for their bone that you know if you are married)

Lord do not allow the enemy of my soul to abort my destiny, my children's destiny, my spouse's destiny, my parent's destiny in Jesus name amen.

I DECREE THAT I WILL NOT BE REPLACED AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHOUGH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

MY TESTIMONY WILL NOT BE SAID IN MY REMEMBERANCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I WILL LIVE TO TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR ANSWERED PRAYER AND MANIFESTATION OF EXPECTATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

TODAY'S PRAYER
11/6/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...