Search This Blog

Thursday 30 May 2013

Prayer From Psalms 32

Song:
Create in Me a new heart oh Lord, and renew right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord. Take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of my Salvation and renew right spirit within me.

Lord Jesus I give you all thanks for this day, for keeping me this far all glory to you In Jesus name amen.

Psalms 32:1-2, 5, 7-11 KJV
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord ; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord , mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the Lord , and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Prayer;

Oh Lord I come to you, I confess my sins forgive all my sins and make me whole in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord bless me with Heavenly blessings in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord thank you for instructing me, do not let me disobey your instructions grant me the obeying grace in Jesus name amen.

Father teach me in the ways you want me to grow and go in Jesus name amen.

Lord let mercy encompass I and all that concerns me about because I trust in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for the re-assuring.joy and gladness you have for me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I praise you with joy and gladness in my heart Halleluyah!!!!!!!!

Today's Prayer

31/5/2013






No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...