Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Prayer From Zechariah 3

Worship Song:
Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He owns my future. Life is worth a living just because He lives.

Give thanks to God for this new day, many would have appreciated God more if they witnessed this day but God has counted you worthy be grateful in Jesus name amen.

Zechariah 3:1-10 NIV"Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord , and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord , who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”  Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.”  Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the Lord stood by.  The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua: “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.  “ ‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.  “ ‘In that day each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

Simetimes we seek the face of God for somethings but the enemy of our soul stand to accuse us by pointing out our faults(sin) to God just like in the chapter above but God is compassionate He blesses and have mercy on us according to His will not the will of our accuser.

Prayer:
Lord Jesus I thank you for being my defence at all time in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father as many led by the enemy of my soul to stand against my destiny father judge them accordingly and deliver me from.their hands in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the heart that obey you at all time even when it is unpleasant to do so, give me the strength in Jesus name amen.

Father, any form of disobedient in my life that drives me away from your plans and purpose for my life, forgive me and draw me close to you so I can fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord as you have said in your word, Lord cleanse me and my household  of every sins that keeps drawing us away from you Lord, turn us to useful pillars and vessels in your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Everlasting King, help me in every way to bring people into your kingdom, do not make me a channel that people pass through to you alone but a fruitfull one that produce and never stop being useful for the propagation of the gospel in Jesus name amen.

Lord replace every garment(s) of shame, pain, retrogression, failure in my life, family, children and spouses life with garment(s) of success, breakthrough, mercy, favour, blessing, good health, sound mind and holiness in Jesus mighty name amen.

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Praise God; Halleluyah!!!!!

Today's Prayer 8/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...