Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2013

Prayer From Ecclesiastes 5

Song:
Have your way in my life, have your way in my life, Have your way in my life oh Lord. Do something new in my life, something new in my Life something new in my life today.

Ecclesiastes 5:1-2 KJV
Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil. Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Prayer:

Father on this day of worship and henceforth,grant me the heart that receives and abide in your will in Jesus name amen.

Father in all my meditations and prayer only your counsel will stand in Jesus name amen.

Lord tame my tongue always in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my utterances glorify you always in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Today's Prayer
19/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...