Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Prayer From Romans

Worship song:
This is my desire, to honour you. Lord with all my heart I worship you. All I have within me, I give you praise. All that I adore is in you.Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul, I live for you alone. Every breath that I take, every moment I'm awake. Lord have your way in me.

Romans 8:35-39 KJV"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Prayer:
Almighty God I thank you for giving me  the opportuinity to witness a new day in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus anything/anyone assigned to take me out of your will Lord expose them and take them out of my way in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus give me a full understanding of what is expected of me as sheep following you as my shepherd in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly Father help me to stand firm in being your child all the days of my life and do not let me be a cast away from your Kingdom in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. Thank you Lord for making me a conqueror.

Halleluyah!!!!!!

Today's Prayer 2/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...