Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Prayer From Luke 6

Worship song:
Here is My heart of Worship, I give it to you father, father.
Here is my heart of worship I give it to you, oh, oh.

Thank you heavenly father for this new day. Thank you for the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Luke 6:2, 43-45 NIV
Some of the Pharisees asked, “Why are you doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”    “No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.    Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.    A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

When God visits His childten and start turning situations around people will notice the change in your life.

Prayer:

Father Lord this day for my sake, break protocols to bring me breakthrough according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father I am your Child a joint heir with you, let it be evidence in my life henceforth in Jesus name as your word says good tree bears good fruits.

Lord Jesus everything in my life, child, spouse, parents and family that stands as thornbushes ready to disgrace our faith today put an end to it in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord take my heart, children's heart, spouse's heart, boss heart, today touch it so it will only do your will in Jesus name amen.

Create a new heart in me today Lord so that my thoughts and doing will glorify you and you only henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for the healing in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...