Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Prayer From Zechariah 8

Worship Song:
Our Father, our father who hath in Heaven amen hallowed be thy name. Hallowed be thy name, Hallowed be thy name.

Giver of Life we give all thanks to you for the breath of Life in Jesus name amen.

Zechariah 8:1-3, 7-8, 12, 15, 22-23 NIV "The word of the Lord Almighty came to me.  This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.”  This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”  This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.”  “The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew. I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people. “so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid. And many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord Almighty and to entreat him.”  This is what the Lord Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’ ”

Prayers:
My father I thank you for my set time of visitation from you has come in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you because people will see your hands in my life, career, spouse, children, parents,friends and family in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for delivering I and my family from the captivity of the wicked ones and brought us to freedom in the land you have prepared for me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Father I give you thanks for making me and my household yours and for showing your faithfullness and righteousness upon us in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree according to your word into my foundation, children, spouse, parents and family that we will grow,bear fruit, multiply and Heaven dews will fall mightily on us in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Jireh my provider thank you for your promise of provision and goodness upon my household in Jesus name amen.

Lord of Host let my life evangelize your goodness and you entirely to the extent that even unbeliever will accept you into their lives in Jesus name amen.

Lord as many who have been mocking and asking me who my God is or if my God is living show your sovereignty to them through a visitation in my life in the name of Jesus amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

God is good all the time.

Today's Prayer 11/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...