Search This Blog

Friday 3 May 2013

Prayers From Exodus 15:1-18

Praise song:
I will sing unto the Lord a joyful song. I will praise his name for the Lord is good.

Worship Song:
Who is Like unto thee oh Lord, who is like unto thee glorious in holiness, fearfull in praises doing wonders halleluyah..

Thank you Lord for this new breath, new dawn and new me in Jesus name amen.

Exodus 15:1, 4, 6-7, 9-11, 18 KJV
"Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord , and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord , for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea. Thy right hand, O Lord , is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord , hath dashed in pieces the enemy. And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble. The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them. Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters. Who is like unto thee, O Lord , among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders? The Lord shall reign for ever and ever."

Prayer;

Lord I thank you for not giving up on me even when I gave up you were there for me accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father you foiled all the plans and threats of enemy I thank you in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God you blew the wind and my enemies sank, the accusing fingers risen agwinst me you conquered, the evil eyes watching my steps you made them blind, you overthrew my enemies Lord I appreciate you in Jesus name amen.

Father thanks for your mercy, thanks for giving me a songs of thanks in Jesus name amen..

Praise God Halleluyah!!!

Today's prayer 4/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...