Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Prayer From Genesis 24

Song:
Good  Morning Jesus, good morning Lord. I know you come from Heaven above. The Holy Spirit is on the throne. Good Morning Jesus Good Morning.

Lord I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this great day in Jesus name amen.

Genesis 24:57, 60, 64 KJV
And they said, We will call the damsel, and enquire at her mouth. And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them. And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

Prayer:

Father  where I am regarded as the least henceforth let my say count in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray this day that any form of Barreness will not have a stand in my life. I will be fruitfull and multiply in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away anyform of unfruitfulness away from me today in Jesus name amen.

Lord henceforth let all my blessings be released unto me in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord any sin in me causing unfruitfullness take it away in Jesus name. Amen

Today's Prayer
21/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...