Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Prayer From Zechariah 10

Song:
My God is a miracle God 2x, He has never fail He will never fail, He will do what He said He will do, He will do what He promised to do.  I can see Him fighting all my Battles, I can see Him bringing in my miracle,I can see Him working in my favour. He will do what He said He will do. He will do what He promised to do..

Thank you Jesus for this day amen

Zechariah 10:1, 4-7, 10, 12 NIV
"Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone.  From Judah will come the cornerstone, from him the tent peg, from him the battle bow, from him every ruler.  Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the mud of the streets. They will fight because the Lord is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame.  “I will strengthen Judah and save the tribes of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the Lord their God and I will answer them.  The Ephraimites will become like warriors, and their hearts will be glad as with wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord .  I will bring them back from Egypt and gather them from Assyria. I will bring them to Gilead and Lebanon, and there will not be room enough for them.  I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will live securely,” declares the Lord ."

Prayer:
Lord Send down rain to the dry land of my life today in Jesus name amen.

Father give nutrients to my life and let it grow in Jesus name amen.

Where I, my spouse, children and family have been thought to be useless Lord bring something useful to your glory out of it in Jesus name amen.

Lord make me a cornerstone in Jesus name amen.

Lord empower me to become a warrior that will trample enemies under my feet into the dust of the street in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus because you are in me and I in you,  I decree victory over every enemies wherever or whatever form they come in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for restoring, having compassion, strenghtening me and not rejecting me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for making me a warrior for Christ and answering my prayers in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for bringing me out of the Land of slavery, captivity and stagnancy into the land of abundance, testimony and breaking forth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for the provision of divine security in the world of insecurity in Jesus name amen.

All glory to your name Lord Jesus. Halleluyah.

Today's Prayer
12/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...