Search This Blog

Monday 13 May 2013

Prayer of Mercy

Song:
Pass me not oh gentle saviour, hear my humble cry. While on others thou hath calling. Do not pass me by. Saviour, saviour hear my humble cry. While on others thou hath calling do not pass me by.

Thank you my father for another day in Jesus name amen.

Psalm 123:3 NIV "Have mercy on us, Lord , have mercy on us, for we have endured no end of contempt."

Psalm 123:2 NIV "As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a female slave look to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, till he shows us his mercy."

Psalm 103:13 NIV"As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;

Psalm 6:9 NIV"The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer."

Prayer:
Lord Jesus only you can have mercy on me I come to you in total humility and I ask for mercy upon my life, family, church, friends, children and spouse in Jesus name amen.

Lord I look up to you concerning(mention the issue) have mercy oh Lord, let your mercy grant me favour in Jesus name amen.

Father this day put an end to any forn of contempt in my life, family, husband, children, career, business, ministry, wife and parents in Jesus name amen.

Lord you arr my father and I believe you are compassionate, visit me with your compassion in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you because you have heard my prayer and cry in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus because my testimony is around now in Jesus mighty name amen.

Shout Halleluyah!!!!

Today's Prayer 14/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...