Search This Blog

Sunday 19 May 2013

Prayer from Phillipians 3

Song;
Forever oh Lord your word is settled in Heaven it is settled.

Thank you Lord for this new day all glory belongs to you in Jesus name.amen.

Philippians 3:1-3, 10-13, 15 KJV
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Prayer;

Lord open the eyes of my heart and give me a discerning spirit so I can know the evil workers around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant me victory over the evil workers around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew my heart and mind so I can always worship you in truth and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord search me in all areas and take away every confidence of the flesh in me, replace them with confidence in you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me to let go of my past and move into my glorious future depending on you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord reveal unto me the purpose of my existence, enlighten and strenghten me on how to fulfill purpose of my existence to your  glory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer amen.

Today's Prayer

20/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...