Search This Blog

Thursday 30 May 2013

Prayer From Psalms 5:11

Song:
In your presence, that's where I want to be. I've come to worship, you alone.

Lord thank you for the grace to be  alive today in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Prayer:
Lord in you alone is my trust do not let me fail in Jesus name amen.

Father regarding(mention) defend me in your great might and Let my adversary know that I am serving a living God in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father, let a resounding shout of joy be heard in my life, family, children, spouse, parents and colleague henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayer and for my uncommon testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...