Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2013

Prayer from Psalms 150

Song:
Great is your mercies towards me, your loving kindness towards me. Your tender mercies I see, day after day. Forever faithful towards me always providing for me. Great is your mercies towards me, great is your grace..(Donnie McClurkin)

Thank you Jesus for the grace to witness this new day all glory be to you amen.

Psalms 150:1-6 KJV
Praise ye the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord . Praise ye the Lord .

Prayer:
Heavenly Father thank you for your mercies towards me, my family, friends, spouse, nation,children and colleagues in Jesus name amen.

Gracious King and creator I appreciate your grace over me, my family, friends, colleagues, nation,spouse and children all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for all you have been doing for me from the first day of my existence on earth till this moment in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah shammah, the ever present God thank you for always being there for me even in my unfaithfulness you have been faithful Lord accept my thanks in Jesus name amen.

Oh my father I praise you from the depth of my heart for what you have done, what you are doing, what you wont do and what you are yet to do Lord accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Praise God in songs and in all ways you can praise Him. Give Him the offering of praise let Heaven rejoice in your Praise this day.

Praise will confuse your enemy engage in praise today.

Thank you Jesus for accepting our sacrifice of praise in Jesus mighty name amen.

Let somebody Shout Halleluyah!!
God is good all the time..

Today's Prayer 24/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...