Search This Blog

Monday 27 May 2013

Prayer from Psalms 128

Song
Oh Lord you are the great I am2x
Most excellent and wonderful, you are the great I am Oh Lord.

Lord Jesus thank you for this new day of blessing all glory belongs to you amen.

Psalms 128:1-6 KJV
"Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord . The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel."

Prayers:

Oh Lord increase your fear in me so I can live my life according to your will in Jesus name amen.

I (your name and family) will eat the fruit of my Labour  no one will take my place in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my family, myself and friends that happiness will not become a thing of history in our Lives and it shall be well with us in Jesus name amen.

I decree that henceforth fruitfulness will overflow in all that concerns I and my household in Jesus name amen.

I will not die young, my families will.not die young in Jesus name amen.

Lord empower me to live a life that continually glorifies you in Jesus name amen.

At the end of my race on earth the word depart will not be my portion but the word welcome good and faithful servant shall be my portion in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer amen.

Today's Prayer

27/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...