Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sovereign God

God will always remain God..

He is Holier than the Holiest because His name is Holy.

He is the God of glory because in Him and to Him be all the glory.

The only one who trust me when everyone lost trust in me.

The only one who my secret is visible to but He never use it against me.

He is everything to me.

The one in whom I find joy in His presence.

He is the peace in the midst of my storm.

He is the healing hand upon my pain.

He is great in every way.

Unto Him alone I humble myself.

He is Almighty, Bread of life, Conqueror, Deliverer, Everlasting father, Faithful Friend, Father of Fatherless, Glorious King, Husband to widows, Highest than the Highest, Invisible God that does visible things, Judge in the court room, King of kings, Lamb of God lover of my soul, Mother to motherless the master of Universe,Never disappointing God, Omnipresent, Prince of peace, Redeemer, Reliable,Saviour,Teacher,Unquestionable,unbeatable, Victorious,Wisdom and winner, mighty one of Zion...

You are Holy I give you praise for who you are to me, my family and friends...

Halleluyah!!!!!!


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...