Search This Blog

Saturday 4 May 2013

Prayers from 1Corithians15 &Phillipians 2.

Worship Song:
When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for me, my very soul shall shout Halleluyah. Praise God for saving me.

Thank you Lord for counting me worthy among the living this day in Jesus name amen.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 KJV
" But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

Philippians 2:20-21 KJV "For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's."

Prayers:
Father thank you for giving me victory through our Lord Jesus Christ amen.

Almighty Father, help me and give me the grace to be steadfast, unmoveable,always abounding in your work and never seek an earthly crown or reward but to Focus on you all the days of my life for my reward is in giving all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for your tireless care over my me, family, friends, colleagues and the world at large in Jesus name amen.

My creator, help me in my walk/work in life so that I will not seek anything outside your will for my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's prayer 5/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...