Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Prayer From Ecclesiastes 6

Song;
I give myself away oh Lord, I give myself away so you can use me. This life is not my own to you I belong, I give myself, I give myself to you.

Oh Lord Jesus thank you for counting me worthy among the living today amen.

Ecclesiastes 6:2-4, 6, 12 KJV
A man to whom God hath given riches, wealth, and honour, so that he wanteth nothing for his soul of all that he desireth, yet God giveth him not power to eat thereof, but a stranger eateth it: this is vanity, and it is an evil disease. If a man beget an hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial; I say, that an untimely birth is better than he. For he cometh in with vanity, and departeth in darkness, and his name shall be covered with darkness. Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place? For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?

Prayer:

Lord today put an end to the stranger that eats or want to eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name amen.

Lord I plead that you redeem my, family and friends souls from the vanity of this world in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus do not let me, my parents, family, spouse, child and colleague die without been able to reign with you or fulfill destiny in Heaven in Jesus name amen.

I decree that as many years I live on earth I will live to see the goodness of the Lord in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord you alone know the end from the begining let my latter be far better than my former in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer  28/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...