Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Prayer from Zechariah 9

Worship song:
Covenant keeping God there is no one like you. Alpha and omega, there is no one like you.

Thank you Jesus for this new day in Jesus name amen.

Zechariah 9:11-12, 16-17 NIV "As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.  Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.  The Lord their God will save his people on that day as a shepherd saves his flock. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.  How attractive and beautiful they will be! Grain will make the young men thrive, and new wine the young women."

Prayer:
Lord I thank you for the blood shed for my sins on calvary all glory to your name in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for setting me, my spouse, children, parents, family and friends free from the prison of waterless pit in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for restoring unto me double for all that I have lost in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Raah my shepherd, thanks for saving me and my household even when we wandered off the path of righteousness you brought us back all glory to your name in Jesus name amen.

I decree henceforth I(your name and family) will sparkle, like jewels in a crown in the land the Lord has given to us in Jesus name amen.

I decree henceforth, my family will flourish in all our endeavours in Jesus mighty name amen.

Thank you Lord for fulfilling your covenant in our lives in Jesus name amen.

Praise God Halleluyah!!!!

Today's Prayer
15/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...