Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

Prayer From Isaiah 43:14-21

Song:
And we will say that you are good and all the miracle you've done has brought us joy. For we are changed and all the hopes we have, we place in you right now. Father we declare that we love you. We declare our everlasting love for you.

Isaiah 43:14-21 NIV
This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “For your sake I will send to Babylon and bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride.  I am the Lord , your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.”  This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters,  who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:  “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.  The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen,  the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.

Prayer:

Lord thank you for wining this battle I am in, the previous ones and the ones that are yet to come for me in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord thank you for putting all my adversaries to shame and making all their weapon against me and my household useless in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for taking me out of my past into a future structured by you with glorious accomplishment and visions in Jesus name amen.

Father I surrender all my needs to you because only you are able to provide for me in abundance without adding sorrow in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord thank you for providing for my needs even when all human doors were shut and all help couldn't be seen in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for turning all impossibilities to possibilities for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for not forsaking me even when I am ungrateful in Jesus name.

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...