Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Prayer for Children

Song:
I'm so glad I belong to Jesus, I belong to Jesus, I belong to my Lord.
I am glad I belong to Jesus, I belong to Jesus, I belong to my Lord.

Almighty father thank you for counting me worthy to witness this day all glory be to your name in Jesus name amen.

Joel 1:3 NIV
Tell it to your children, and let your children tell it to their children, and their children to the next generation.

Psalm 127:3 NIV "Children are a heritage from the Lord , offspring a reward from him."

1 Thessalonians 5:5 NIV "You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness."

1 John 5:21 NIV "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols."

Isaiah 54:13 NIV "All your children will be taught by the Lord , and great will be their peace."

Hebrews 12:7 NIV" Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?"

Psalm 115:14 NIV"May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children."

Prayer:
Oh Lord, help me to lay a solid foundation in you for my children and my generations to come in Jesus name amen.

Father your word say children are your heritage, I pray that my children and offspring shall partake as your heritage oh Lord,open my womb and make me fruitfull to your glory in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my child(ren) [names] that you are children of light no power of darkness will snatch you away in Jesus name amen.

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my children, they will not be sold out to idolatory in Jesus name amen.

Father your word says our children will be taught of you and have great peace henceforth in my presence or absence my children and generation will be taught of you and your decree upon their lives shall be established in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a spiritual understanding of your discipline so I will embrace it and not rebel, let this be my children's portion in Jesus name amen.

I and my Children will flourish in all we do, academically, ministry, spiritually, physically, maritally, financially to the glory of God in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for making us your children and for answering our prayers all glory belongs to you in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/5/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...