Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Prayer From Psalms 107

Worship song:
Whenever I see another breaking of day I say thank you Lord, thank you Jesus. Whenever I see another breaking of day I say thank you Lord, thank you Lord.

Give thanks to God for a new day He has allowed you to witness in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 107:1, 4-8, 16, 20, 22, 29-30, 32, 43 KJV"O give thanks unto the Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in. Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders. Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the Lord ."

Maybe you feel like the past months were a wilderness experience but this is your month of THANKSGIVING IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

PRAYERS;
Father I thank you for seeing me through all my challenges(past, present or future) in Jesus name amen.

Lord I ask for mercy over all my short coming, you are Jehovah Mekoddishkem the Lord that sanctifies, use your blood to wash away my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father I believe you have brought me this far for a purpose. I pray Lord that you quench the thirst of my soul with the living water in Jesus name amen.

Abba father, I look up to you now Lord, take me out of all distress and take me to the habitation you have prepared for me in the name of Jesus amen.

Lord I believe your word is life and powerfull, therefore I send your word now into every situation(mention) that is causing me sleepless night, heart ache or want to destroy my household and I in Jesus mighty name amen.

I decree calmness to every storm in my life and all the waves of life tossing me up and down I command you to be stilled in Jesus name amen.

Almighty Father, Jehovah Elyon(the Most High God), cause every trouble of my life and family to end this day and take us to your planned haven for us in Jesus mighty name amen.

Jehovah Jireh my provider, I lift all my needs unto you now Father provide for me in abundance according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father give me an understanding of your lovinkindness and help me so that I will never abuse it in Jesus mighty name amen.

I decree this day that I(your name) and my family(family names) will always have cause to offer sacrifice of thanksgiving to God in Jesus name amen.

I decree this day that I(your name) and my family( family name) will always have reason to rejoice in the works of God all the days of our lives in Jesus mighty name amen.

C'mon shout Halleluyah to Jehovah Nissi He is God our Banner. He is worthy of our praise.

Praise the Lord Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Prayer 1/5/2013

Happy New Month!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...