Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2013

Prayer From Psalms 20

Praise Song:
If I have ten thousand tongues to sing, I will sing ten thousand songs to you. I will sing praises forever to Jesus my redeemer. Thank you Jesus, Halle, halleluyah!

Give thanks to God for a brand new page and day He has opened in your life and Household on Jesus name amen.

Psalms 20:1-5 KJV"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel. We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.'

Give thanks to God for hearing you in terms of trouble that situation could have swallowed you but God stood for you and saved you.

Thank Him for the times you were unfaithfull and ungratefull that God still provided for your need in Jesus name amen.

Thank God for that help He sent to you, He is sending to you, will send to you in Jesus name amen.

Thank God for accepting your offering as little or as big it might be. Many gave same offerings but it was unacceptable.

Thank God for giving you cause to rejoice even when your adversary planned for you to mourn God turned it round to a dance and time of rejoicing in Jesus name amen.

Thank God for being your banner in ages past, presently and future, that arrow sent to you was for your destruction but His banner did not allow it to hit you. Give Him praise..

Lastly sing;

I will lift up my voice, I will gratefully sing, not for what you've done for me but for who you are. You are the melody in my heart, you're the reason I sing, you're the reason I live, I will praise you Lord.
Everybody say:
You reign, you reign, you reign.
Forever more...

Shout Halleluyah!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...