Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Prayer From Psalms 139

All glory to the Giver of Life the  Alpha and Omega. Give Him praise for allowing you to witness this day.
Halleluyah!!

Psalms 139:1-4, 17, 23-24 KJV"O Lord , thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord , thou knowest it altogether. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

It is very comforting to know that God have us in His thoughts Psalms139:17. How pleasant and encouraging.

Prayers;

God I Appreciate you in the way I know best because I am in Your thoughts, thank you Jesus amen.

Thank you Lord Jesus for showing compassion on me at all times even.when I am not worthy your light still shines on my path amen.

Father thank you for renewing the words of my mouth into words that glorifies you alone in Jesus name amen.

Father every words and thoughts that contradicts your way for my  life and household, purge them out of me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Oh God you know my heart and my desires grant them according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lastly Heavenly Father, my creator,
Search me in and out, search my family in and out, search my spouse in and out, search my children in and out, search my colleagues and boss(es) in and out, search my Church in and out, search my nation in and out and search the world in and out and purge out every form of evil, wickedness, works of flesh(Galatians 5:19-21) and replace them with the fruits of the spirit(Galatians5:22-23) in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Give God the praise for answered prayers.

Believing enhances receiving from God so believe that God has granted your request and answered your prayer in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...