Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Prayer From Psalms 65

Lord we thank you for a new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Psalms 65:2-4, 13 KJV "O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing."

Almighty father to you alone have we come this day, purge out every iniquities that might hinder our prayer today in Jesus name amen.

Lord we pray that you bless us and our household all around in Jesus name amen.

Lord you alone have blessings, goodness, mercy and favour in abundance we ask that you bless us with them in abundance as your word says in Jesus name amen.

I and my family are choosen for God therefore we are not obliged to serve any god, so henceforth any power of gods upon our lives is destroyed today in Jesus name amen.

I soak myself and my household in the pool of the blood of Jesus amen.

I soak my business,job,career education in the blood of Jesus excellence is our portion because our God is the God of excellence in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord you are the one that cloths the valleys and pasture hence their nakedness is covered, I pray for divine clothing over my marriage,childten,finance,health,salvation,ministry and all that concerns me in Jesus mighty name amen.

I appreciate you Lord for answered prayers all glory belongs to you in Jesus mighty name amen.

Shout a powerfull Halleluyah!!!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...