Search This Blog

Monday 22 April 2013

Prayers From 1Samuel and Psalm

Father we thank you for a new day and new season in our lives on Jesus name amen.

1 Samuel 16:7 KJV "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

Psalms 51:10-12 KJV"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit."

Psalms 50:23 KJV" Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God."

Lord I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father help me to always remember that you look into the heart of men and you know me better than anyone does in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the eyes to see people the way you see them and not judge by appearance alone in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord order my words and conversation right so that I can receive salvation from you in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God renew my heart and create a right spirit within me in Jesus name amen.

Lord henceforth let your will be done in my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Thank God for answered prayer.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...