Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

God cannot be mocked.

One thing some people forget is;

"This World will fade away One Day"

But God and His word will remain.

Some are busy focusing on the perishable than the imperishable.

Some are only believers when they are in the place of worship but every other thing about them says otherwise.

On Social network you are wolf.
At the place of worship you are a sheep.

Why live a double life.

You can deceive Human being but you cannot deceive God.

God can never be mocked take it or live it.

Galatians 6:7 NIV "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

Revelation 22:12 NIV“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done."

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...