Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Prayer from Matthew 16

Worship God with this song:
Covenant keeping God, there is no one like you, Alpha Omega there is no one like you.

Thank The Lord for another day.

Matthew 15:13, 18, 32, 34, 37 KJV "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way. And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes. And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full."

Father I decree over my Family, job, education,Children and Marriage that whatsoever thing you did not plant be uprooted in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew my heart, take out every stony heart and replace it with flesh that is only receptive to your will so that the thoughts of my heart will not be of the one that defiles me or others in Jesus name amen.

Lord as you had compassion on the multitude I pray that you have compassion on me and my family concerning(put your prayer point) because only you can quench our thirst and fill us up where we are empty in Jesus name amen.

Lord I have come to you empty and helpless please touch me before I leave, Have mercy upon me and favour me so that I can encounter your visitation this day in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord I pray that every evil dreams that the enemy of my soul brought overnight to cast darkness on my vision will not come to manifestation in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

I decree that henceforth I am moving higher to where God wants me to be in Jesus name amen.

Give thanks for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...