Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

Moment of reflexion..

At that Moment when its quiet and seems like time is draging.

Although I am lost in my thoughts and reflecting.

Sometimes I think and say to myself"you could have done it better".

When doubt wants to set in and blame wants to stick its ugly face which might lead to unbelieve or being an ingrate to God.

Then His words comes with much authority saying;
Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

When I think how can that be possible, hmm! With this state I am in, this position, this family background this unending list.....
Ahahah(laughing with much joy) There and then His Word sharper than two edged sword comes back with more assurance and authority saying;
Jeremiah 33:10-11 NIV “This is what the Lord says: ‘You say about this place, “It is a desolate waste, without people or animals.” Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither people nor animals, there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the Lord , saying, “Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good; his love endures forever.” For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,’ says the Lord .

This is not only for the writer it is for you.
Yes you???
What are you thinking about yourself. How much are you downgrading or limiting yourself..

Stop!!!!!!
What does the word of God say?
I am more concerned about God's word and thoughts concerning me not my words...

Abba father have your way in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...