Search This Blog

Thursday 4 April 2013

Prayers for all

My Prayers for you please personalise;

I have seen the start of 2013 I will see the end, 2013 will not see my end if Christ tarries in Jesus name amen.

I will not bury my children and my parents will not bury me in Jesus name. Amen

I will live to fulfill the purpose God created me for in the Land of the living in Jesus name amen.

The Lord orchestrated my life before any body knew me and he planned my existence therefore I decree this day that only the plans of God will stand in my life henceforth in Jesus name. Amen

I ( your name and family) will not be accounted for in the prison yard, Motuary or burial ground in Jesus name amen.

I am a child of the most high God, the Lion of Judah is my father therefore I refuse to be prey to any destroyer of life, destiny, marriage, faith, health, children, husband, sibling, community or nations in Jesus name amen.

I decree that henceforth only the will and purpose of God Almighty, the sovereign God will stand and manifest in my life in Jesus mighty name amen.

So shall it be in Jesus name Amen...
I believe and I receive in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...